| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salyan in August is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Salyan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Salyan, Azerbaijan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Salyan:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 204 kms (126.8 miles) N
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) N
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) NW
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) NNW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 250.6 kms (155.7 miles) WNW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 253 kms (157.2 miles) WNW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) NW
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 120.1 kms (74.7 miles) NNW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 192.5 kms (119.7 miles) NW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 97.9 kms (60.8 miles) SW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) S
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) S