| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salyan in July is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Salyan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Salyan, Azerbaijan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Salyan:
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 204 kms (126.8 miles) N
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) N
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) NW
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) NNW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 250.6 kms (155.7 miles) WNW
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 253 kms (157.2 miles) WNW
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) NW
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 120.1 kms (74.7 miles) NNW
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 192.5 kms (119.7 miles) NW
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) WNW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 97.9 kms (60.8 miles) SW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) S
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) S